Fuel Supply System car parts - all important information about operating method, mounting, diagnostics and service life
Fuel mixture preparation system mixes fuel and air in the correct proportions. This ensures the required level of fuel mixture in the combustion chambers. Proportion preciseness is a compulsory condition of the correct operation of the engine.Types of fuel mixture preparation systems
They depend directly on the fuel supply system. For example, in carburetor system the fuel mixture is prepared in carburetor, and after that the combustible mixture is supplied to the engine cylinders. In the injector system the mixture formation takes place directly in the combustion chambers. It is remarkable that in the injection system a separate nozzle delivers fuel for each cylinder. The system of mono injection is characterized by only one supply nozzle.Construction of the injector system of the fuel mixture preparation:
- electric fuel pump;
- inlet line;
- drain pipe;
- fuel pressure regulator;
- intake manifold;
- intake valves;
- air cleaner;
- air consumption measuring device.
- Use a high-quality fuel with a high octane number.
- Periodically check the pressure of the fuel pump. The pressure of serviceable pump should stay within 280-330 kPa.
- Inspect the system on the absence of infringement of tightness.
- After a mileage of 10 000 km it is necessary to check the filters, oil seals and gaskets.
- Pay attention to the proportions of the fuel mixture with the help of lambda probe. The ideal mixture includes 1 kg of fuel and 14.8 kg of air - at this ratio the value of lambda is 1. The mixture is considered to be admissible with the lambda value from 0.7 (lean mixture) to 1.25 (rich mixture).
- blockage or mechanical damage of the pipeline;
- no or insufficient pressure during fuel or air supply;
- worn-out condition of carburetor or injector parts;
- jets do not operate properly;
- violation of the proportions of fuel mixture preparation;
- untimely supply of the fuel mixture to the cylinders.
- increased exhaust gases smoke;
- interruptions in the engine operation (especially at idle);
- reduction of the maximum power of the engine;
- increased fuel consumption;
- Indication of the fuel mixture adjustment sensors.
- use of low- quality fuel;
- blockage or damage of the pipeline
- depressurization of the system;
- malfunction of the electronic control system of the fuel supply;
- violation of the terms, requirements and recommendations of the manufacturer of components;
- control sensors indication failure.
Repair of fuel preparation system is rather laborious task that requires high level of skills, as well as the availability of special tools. It should be noted that the formation of the proper mixture of fuel and air is one of the main factors of the normal operation of the engine, that is why the repair of the system is better to be carried out by professionals.
System failures can be found out with the help of computer diagnostic. General examination includes variety of activities. For example, they include controlling of operation and pressure of the pump, functioning of jets, adsorber, analysis of the system's sensors (indication of throttle position, knock, coolant, speed, phase).Advantages of cooperation with us
On our site you can find fuel mixture preparation system for cars of all brands. With the help of convenient catalogue you can quickly find the necessary spare parts and place your order. All products are provided with guarantee. Having arranged the delivery, you get the purchased items in the shortest time possible. If you want to clarify something, our support service team will always help you. Save your time and efforts - order cheap spare parts on our site right now!
- Filter type: Screw-on Filter
- Height [mm]: 100,0
- Housing Diameter [mm]: 86,5
- Connecting thread: M12x1,5
- Inner diameter 2 [mm]: 62,0
- Seal Diameter [mm]: 72,0
- Part number of the recommended special tools: OCS3
- Tightening Torque [Nm]: 14
- Condition: New