Sensors, Relays, Control units car parts - all important information about operating method, mounting, diagnostics and service life
Information system of a vehicle is an electronic digital computer the function of which is to increase the level of comfort while being in a car. This system combines several functions and provides possibility of getting information on location, navigation, access to the Internet, calls, running diagnostics on different vehicle systems, motion checkout, a media player, parking aid.Types of information system of vehicles
- Universal. Have a wide range of possibilities.
- Sector-specific. Carry out a limited number of functions:
- Control systems;
- Communication systems;
- Route control systems.
- Main liquid crystal display with a diagonal of 7” - 15”.
- Sub displays in the instrument cluster (may vary depending on the vehicle model):
- Oil pressure display;
- Boost display;
- Gear reduction display;
- Oil and cooling liquid temperature display.
- Diagnostic sensors and components:
- Voltage meter;
- Ampere meter;
- Fuel injection sensor;
- Engine operation analyzer;
- Analyzer of route data (fuel volume in the tank, distance covered, fuel consumption, traffic forecast).
- Alarm annunciator.
- Indicating gauge.
- When using any type of system it is essential to first understand the basic graphic symbols.
- You should not overload the system with the files not concerning driving process or route. It will allow to analyze sensor readings faster and avoid possible mistakes.
- Estimated traffic forecast on the remaining amount of fuel is calculated taking into account the contingency reserve. So you better refill your car if the fuel-level indicator is near 0.
- Master or keep handy the computer codes chart. The system displays as two-digit numbers minor failures which do not require instant solving. There may be up to a hundred codes in the system.
- Disruption of the measuring sensors;
- Breakdown of computer’s central processing unit, internal memory, non-volatile memory;
- Display’s failures or mechanical damage;
- Software breakdown.
- Indication of car components failure with no other signs of the breakdown;
- Too long analysis of sensor value;
- Frequent rebooting the system under load;
- Incorrect values of route data.
- Tear wear or damage of sensors;
- Break or short circuit of electrical contact;
- Damage to the system case, circuits and boards;
- Ingress of moisture on system components;
- Using low quality sensors or improper electronic system components;
- Impact of high temperature swings;
- Detachment or disconnection of circuit boards contacts, circuits and cables.
Information system problems can be divided in 2 types: sensors failure or breakdown of the central computer. You can change the sensors in a service center. According to computer readings you can easily spot the failure of a certain sensor.
Breakdown of the main system is a more serious matter. In case of a software breakdown it is necessary to install a new operation system and customize analysis of the system information again. In case of board or circuit damage it is necessary to resolder the chips or replace it. It is essential that the new part is the full analog of the previous one. Otherwise no one can guarantee correct work of the whole system.
For analyzing the trip computer operation the service center runs computerized diagnostics. There are no definite instructions on the frequency of it. It is only recommended to remove the casing and dust the computer once in 1-2 years. You better leave it to professionals too in order not to damage the contacts.Advantages of working with us
Searching for parts and sensors of information and communication system will not take long on our website. Specify the type of your system and order missing parts right away. We offer attractive prices, a convenient parts catalog and free delivery. All the items have warranty. Ask our support team employees any questions and place an order. Best cheap parts are only here!