Windscreen Cleaning System car parts - all important information about operating method, mounting, diagnostics and service lifeWindow cleaning system performs several functions:
- driving under bad weather conditions in the rain or snow, window cleaning system provides normal view of the road;
- it cleans windshield from dirt and dust.
- wipers (brush, rubber blade);
- engine of glass cleaning system;
- washer pump;
- nozzle of washer sprayer;
- wiper lever.
Window cleaning systems are classified according to the number of levers, as well as to the type of wipers.
Most modern cars are equipped with 2 levers that move radially. SUVs and crossovers also have a rear window cleaner. Some kinds of cars have only one wiper. The most modern wiper type is a monoblade wiper that when moving a zigzag trajectory cleans the glass from moisture over its entire area very qualitatively.
The surface of wiper blade is often made of rubber, but for greater efficiency and in order to increase the strength of the material silicone and teflon compound are added into it.Operation Tips
In order that window cleaning system works properly, you need to remember a few features how to care it. It is necessary to avoid mechanical damage of brushes and levers, and to prevent long-stay of car under hot or cold temperature conditions. Pay attention to the washer fluid quality and its degree of freezing during the cold period. If you use water as washer fluid in the warm period, it should not contain impurities and compounds which may form a precipitate on the hoses and nozzles.Window cleaning system failure
- lack of movement of glass cleaners levers;
- uneven spray of washer fluid;
- insufficient pressure of washer fluid sprayer;
- jamming or blocking of wiper on the glass;
- incorrect operation of wiper switches and of operating mode selector switch.
- low quality brushes operation (stains, incomplete contact with the surface);
- squeaking or hissing when operating;
- intermittent movement of the wiper arm;
- Lack or insufficient pressure of washer fluid sprayer.
- low level of washer fluid in the tank;
- wear or mechanical damage to the brush or wiper arm;
- clogged nozzles or hoses;
- pump and hoses fasteners weakening;
- Use of low quality washer fluid;
- pollution and contamination of the washer tank;
- disregard of service life terms of separate elements;
- disregard of the rules of exploitation of the system;
- damage or deformation of fasteners and hoses of the system;
- the use of water instead of washer at the temperature below zero.
It is possible to carry out the replacement of window cleaning system by yourself, without special knowledge or tools. External elements (levers and brushes) can be easily disconnected and the nozzles can be cleaned with a needle or a thin wire. If there are cracks detected in the washer tank or the washer pump you can temporarily restore the function of the detail and repair it using a sealant, but it is better not to delay the installation of new parts. Cracked and leaking hoses and fasteners should be changed immediately. The only difficulty when replacing by yourself is connected with elements of wiring and the pump electric drive. In this case it is better to consult a service stationAdvantages of working with us
Window cleaning system can be chosen in as much as 10 minutes. Online support operators will tell you about the best offers that suit to your car model. You can buy the whole window cleaning system or order some of its parts. To buy cheap spare parts of good quality is quite real. Choose the details and arrange the delivery. You will be pleasantly surprised with how quickly the purchase is at your place. Buying spare parts with us is quickly and cost-effective.